Reno Silver ADA 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Outdoor Pool Shower Watermark
316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
Freestanding & Wall Mounting Installation
Reno SilverADA High End 316 Stainless Steel Outdoor Shower with Luxurious Hydro Massage & Rain Settings. Perfect for Everyone to Enjoy!
Clean off your body without tracking in the dirt! If you are a parent, dog owner, or homeowner with a pool, an outdoor shower is an excellent plumbing feature that can simplify your life.
It doesn't get any better! This Luxurious RENO SILVER ADA 316 Stainless Steel Outdoor Shower comes with lots of useful features & will be a fantastic and welcomed addition to your home!
With its high-quality construction and 4 different water flow settings that let you indulge your senses while you shower, you will enjoy it so much, you'll be looking forward to your next shower! :)
WHY CHOOSE 316 STAINLESS STEEL SHOWERS? The answer is simple. 316 Stainless Steel is the ONLY Stainless Steel that contains Molybdenum, which makes it Repel Salinity and Corrosion, making it a perfect fit for your swimming pool, yacht, backyard, or beach house.
SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP- Reno Silver ADA Model is made from the Highest Quality 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, which means this beautiful shower panel will last you for many years to come, as it will not rust.
INSTALL FREESTANDING OR WALL-MOUNTED-Reno Silver ADA model has been engineered in such a way that it can be installed as Freestanding or Wall-Mounted, and you will find both options inside your kit, so you don’t have to decide now how you will install it, which gives you a Flexibility of Installation as well as a peace of mind.
COMPLETE SHOWER PANEL SYSTEM-Reno Silver ADA is a Complete Shower System, which is designed with a Hot & Cold mixer so no more Freezing Shower! (Can also be installed as a Cold Water supply only).
NO MORE MESS- No more messy foot or paw prints and sand in your home! Leave it outside where it belongs!
IMPROVED FOOT WASH DESIGN-A Foot Wash makes it a Worthy Addition! It is ideal if you want to quickly wash off the sand or dirt from your feet if you don't feel like having a full shower.
With the New & Improved Foot Wash Design, you can now connect your Garden Hose directly to it if you need to use an extra water outlet, i.e. water your garden or wash your car.
You’ll thank yourself every time you take a shower! In fact, you might even find yourself showering more often than usual – because the RENO shower is so relaxing!
Add this shower to your cart today – and start experiencing the difference when it arrives at your door!
- Height: 83"/210cm
- Width: 4.7"/12cm
- Depth: 2.8"/7cm
- Base Plate: 7.9"/20cm x 7.9"/20cm
- Non-Corrosive Marine Grade Brushed 316 Stainless Steel
- Complete Fully Plumbed System for Hot & Cold Water
- Comes with an installed Hot & Cold Mixer
- 10 years warranty on the shower frame and 12 months warranty on all parts
- Protection of vital parts with top and back covers
- 1.5m/59" Stainless Steel Hose with Hi-End Brass Handheld Shower
- Backflow Protector
- Pressure Balancing Valve
- Easy Glide functionality for directional water flow diverter
- In-built Anti-Clogging Rainfall Shower Head
- 2 x Latest Design Anti-Clogging Adjustable Massage Jets
- Brass Foot Spout with a Garden Hose Attachment
- Shelf for Soap & Shampoo
- Freestanding and Wall Mounting Options ( Part Of The Kit)
- Standard 1/2" Inlet Connectors
- Some Assembly is Required (attaching showerhead)
- Water Tested
|Product Name||Reno Silver ADA 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Outdoor Pool Shower Watermark|
|Hot & Cold Mixer Valve||Yes, Comes with an installed Hot & Cold Mixer|
|Finish||316 Marine Grade Silver Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight||33 Pounds (15kg)|
|Shipping Weight||33 Pounds (15kg)|
|Length||Boxed: 85", Unboxed: 83"|
|Features|| HEIGHT: 83"/210CM, WIDTH: 4.7"/12CM, DEPTH: 2.8"/7CM, BASE: 7.9"/20CM X 7.9"/20CM
Non-Corrosive Marine Grade Brushed 316 Stainless Steel
Complete Fully Plumbed In System for Hot & Cold Water
10 years warranty on shower frame and 12 months warranty on all parts
Protection of vital parts with top and back covers
59" Stainless Steel Hose with the Hand Held Shower
Pressure Balancing Valve
Easy Glide functionality for directional water flow diverter
In-built Anti-Clogging Rainfall Shower Head
2 x Latest Design Anti-Clogging Adjustable Massage Jets
Brass Foot Spout with a Garden Hose Attachment
Shelf for Soap & Shampoo
Free Standing and Wall Mounting Options ( Part Of The Kit)
Standard 1/2" Inlet Water Pipe Connectors
Max Water Flow Pressure: 120 psi / Restricted to 80 psi 8.5L (liters per minute) As per the WELLS Regulations ( Adjustable)
Some Assembly Required (attaching showerhead)
General Warranty Description: uma
All of Pool Showers Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
For Terms & Conditions, please see below:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 10 Years from the date of purchase (subject to no evidence of the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaners)
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
How to Claim:
In the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedures:
For all exchanges and claims: please remember to include ALL of the following information to enable us to process your query without delay:
- The full name of the person who originally ordered the product
- Best contact number
- All associated tracking numbers
-A detailed description of the reason for exchange or the details of the claim
-Photos of the issue with the product
This warranty specifically does not obligate Pool Showers in any way regarding labor performed during installation. In the event that any issues/damage to the shower unit occurs due to incorrect installation, Pool Showers will not be held responsible.
Delivery Fees During Claim:
Please note, delivery fees are not covered by warranty. Warranty applies to the manufacturing fault of the product only. The buyer will be responsible for all freight/delivery charges if the replacement of the faulty product/components is required.
In the unlikely event of you receiving an incorrect product, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the product for replacement. Verification will be required which may or may not include requests for photographic support. Please do not throw out or destroy the box the product came in as it will need to be re-packaged so it can be returned safely back to the warehouse.
Unauthorized Returns/Refused Shipments
Refused shipments are considered unauthorized returns and are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Freight charges are non-refundable.
Damage in Transit
The customer, or customer's agent, must be present at the time of delivery to carefully inspect all packages and items for damage or missing materials. If there are missing items or damage it must be clearly noted, at the time of the delivery, by the customer on the original consignment note. Immediately contact Pool Showers and send copies of the consignment note. At discretion and upon acceptance of the claim by the carrier, Pool Showers will send a replacement item(s) or refund the damages.
All consignments are sent out and signed for in good order and condition. We do understand that the receiver/customers cannot always inspect all goods prior to signing for them. However, we do need you to report any damages to us within 24 hours of receipt. This way all parties are protected by Insurance and we all can avoid any embarrassing and disappointing situations. Otherwise, all damages reported after this period of time will not be covered by Insurance at all.
We take issues with damages very seriously and are always focusing on ways to ensure they do not happen. We do this through training of dock loading staff and also by continually looking at our systems and how we can improve what we do.
The last thing we want is to have a disappointed customer. We want to ensure we provide you with the best possible service we can with the resources we have available so these bad situations can be avoided, and where they do occur, that it's a painless process to resolve.
Assuming that the goods are subject to an appropriate domestic/household policy of insurance taken out by you our customers as part of your home and property insurance, we respectfully suggest that you promptly lodge a claim with your insurer.
Please be assured that we greatly value your custom and of our ongoing commitment to consistently and efficiently satisfying your future needs.
Here you will find many answers to a lot of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our products and services.
Please click on the question below that matches your inquiry and the answer will be displayed.
If you can not find the answer to your question, please submit your question
to us through the contact us page and we will be more than happy to assist.
AS MUCH AS THESE ARE FULLY PLUMBED IN SHOWER PANEL SYSTEMS,
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST USING A LICENCED PLUMBER FOR YOUR SHOWER PANEL INSTALLATION.
1. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY WALL-MOUNTED OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to Wall Mount this unit.
Please note, the Base Plate will Not be required for this method of installation. ( If it came with one )
1. In order to wall mount this shower you will need to remove the back panel first ( If it came with one )
2. Fix the 2 x wall mounting brackets, that are supplied with the shower, to the wall where you would like the shower to be positioned,
make sure to space the mounting brackets to fit the cross bars at the rear of the shower panel.
3. Hook up the hot and cold water hose on the shower panel with the existing hot and cold pipelines on your shower wall.
4. Mount the shower panel by the cross bars on to the mounting brackets
5. Once the wall mounting installation is complete, seal the sides of the shower panel with clear silicone on either side of the shower panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
2. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY FREESTANDING OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to install this unit as a
Freestanding Shower using the base plate (Not Wall Mounted).
1. Decide where you would like to position your shower, i.e. next to a swimming pool, on the decking, inside the bathroom
2. Install your Hot & Cold water pipes to where you want the shower located
3. Bring the pipes to a height of 320mm/12.6" above the ground finished with male iron union
4. Secure the base plate using the 4 x Dyna bolts on top of the pipes, with pipes protruding through the centre of the base
5. Remove the back panel of the shower and slide the shower panel over the base sleeve
6. Connect your male iron unions to the female unions supplied with the easy hookers inside the shower panel.
7. Re-connect the back panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
3. Q: Can I pick up the shower?
We also offer Australia Wide delivery, and delivery fees are calculated automatically on the product page, according to your destination postcode.
4.Q: Where are the showers dispatched from?
A. The showers are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Cheltenham, Vic
5. Q: How long before I receive my product after placing an order?
6.Q: What is your warranty and return policy on shower panels?
-All of Pool Shower Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
-For Terms & Conditions, please Click Here:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 10 Years from the date of purchase
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
7. Q: What are your showers made from?
8.Q. Is your Stainless Steel Brushed or Not?
9. Q. Do I need to purchase any extra components or fittings in order to be able to install the shower?
10. Q. Can I physically view the products before I purchase them?
11.Q. What is the warranty?
12.Q. How do I care for my shower?
A. To look after these showers is extremely easy. All you need is a wipe down from time to time with a Stainless Steel Cleaner that can be purchased at any of your local supermarkets. And for the Long-Term maintenance, we recommend using 3M Marine Metal Restorer & Polish.
13. Q. Do I need a plumber to install it?
14. Q. Where do I get replacement parts if I ever need them?
15. Q. Will your Black colour outdoor showers fade?
16. What is the thickness of your Stainless Steel?